0U4baYrHxs – Víctor Font: Sí al Futur (@sialfutur) November 29, 202

0U4baYrHxs – Víctor Font: Sí al Futur (@sialfutur) November 29, 202

The Romanian Mircea Lucescu will occupy the Camp Nou bench this Wednesday. At the age of 75, the Dynamo Kiev coach is part of that rare line of coaches who can be defined as football “old foxes” due to their longevity and deep knowledge of football. Lucescu, who already faced FC Barcelona in 1994, accumulates several pending accounts with the Barça team and, although he has already collected some in Donetsk and at the Camp Nou, he continues to have a negative balance.

11/04/2020

On at 09:26 CET

David salinas @flytoapia

To get an idea of ​​how long this wise coach has been in the world of the ball, just take a look at his history: https://worldbets.top/en/1xbet/ he has duels on the bench with Miguel Muñoz, Jupp Derwall, Dino Zoff, César Luis Menotti or Johan Cruyff, among many illustrious the blackboard. Likewise, in his infinite history, a Champions League match (against Rapid Bucharest, in 2005) stands out, which pitted him against his son Razvan, now the helmsman of Al-Hilal (Saudi Arabia).

26 years ago …

Lucescu and FC Barcelona crossed their paths for the first time in the 1994 Gamper, in the second semifinal of the Barça trophy, when it was played in a quadrangular formula. The coach was then on the Brescia bench and had previously gone through Cornivul Hunedoara (1979), the Romanian national team, Dinamo Bucharest and Pisa. Johan Cruyff’s team won comfortably 4-0 over the Lombard side, who also lost the consolation final against PSV (2-1).

Dynamo Kiev test negative and will face Barça

Football did not reunite Barça and Lucescu again until December 5, 2001, then a Galatasaray strategist. Despite drawing a draw (2-2) at the Camp Nou – for the first time a Turkish team scored at the Barça Coliseum – Galatasaray lost in Istanbul (0-1) against Barça and did not pass the second Champions League group . 

The rest of the clashes, seven, he lived on the bench of Shakhtar Donetsk, where he is and will always be an institution (he directed 535 games). In the first he lost 3-0 at the Camp Nou and, in the second, he saw the European debut of Leo Messi on December 7, 2004 (2-0), a game in which Frank Rijkaard’s team did not play anything. . The victory did not help him advance to the round of 16 (he finished third in the group stage).

Polyglot

In the following match, in the 2008-09 Champions League, after a 1-2 in Donetsk, he showed off his command of languages ​​(he speaks up to seven) and accused Barça of being unsportsmanlike. It was when he said to Guardiola: “Shame, shame!” in Italian, to show his disagreement in a play of the game in which Barça scored the winning goal (Messi) after not returning the ball to Shakhtar, who had sent him out to attend to an injured man. “If this happens in Italy they will not come out alive,” he went on to say.

In the game played at the Camp Nou, with Barça already classified for the round of 16 and a team of circumstances, they took a small revenge and won 2-3, although Shakhtar, again, was out of the next round when they finished third in the group stage. Lucescu admitted that there was revenge, but only in part: “I still have that defeat very much in mind,” he said.

More disappointments

Dani Alves reinvents himself: a luxury ’10’ for Sao Paulo

Jorge Jesus ‘passes’ from Darwin and Barça

The last three defeats against Barça hurt even more: the final of the European Super Cup, in Monaco, with a goal from Pedro in extra time (August 2009) and the two in the quarterfinals of the 2010-11 Champions League: 5-1 at Camp Nou and 0-1 in Donetsk. In the 5-1, curiously, no striker scored (Iniesta, Dani Alves, Piqué, Keita and Xavi). The 0-1, with a goal from Messi, marked the first victory for Barça by Pep Guardiola in the Champions League qualifiers.

The new Naples coach, Carlo Ancelotti, is preparing the restructuring of the squad for the 2018/19 season and according to the ‘TuttoSport’ newspaper he would be willing to join the Real Madrid squad.

05/28/2018

On at 13:24 CEST

Topics

Borja Mayoral

In Sport English

Ancelotti wants to take two Real Madrid players to Napoli

Ancelotti, who just a week ago was chosen to lead Inter’s new project, knows the Madrid club well and maintains good relations with Zinedine Zidane, whom he had as second. ‘Carletto’ would ask for the loan of two of the young members of the merengue squad who cannot have too many minutes at the moment: the right back Achraf Hakimi and the forward Borja Mayoral.

Achraf, the young Moroccan right-back (19 years old), appeared in 17 games of the recently ended 2017/18 campaign (1,315 minutes, 2 goals and 1 assist), while forward Borja Mayoral (21 years old) had 927 minutes distributed in 24 appearances (7 goals and three assists).

It is clear that at their age they need games to finish training as footballers, but it is not easy for them to have those minutes at Real Madrid. Hence, Ancelotti thinks that the operation could be interesting for Napoli and Real Madrid.

Napoli finished Serie A in second place, four points behind Juventus and will play the next edition of the Champions League in addition to aspiring to unseat ‘Vecchia Signora’ in Calcio as they added a new double.

Achraf sees himself in the future at Real Madrid, but he is aware that Dani Carvajal and Nacho limit his options on the right back to this day.

Ancelotti will be the new coach of Naples

Achraf: "I always see myself playing for Real Madrid"

In the case of Borja Mayoral, the forward is aware that the difficulties are greater taking into account the roster of forwards in the squad (Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Lucas Vázquez) and the names of the future that are handled (Mbappé, Neymar …). Therefore, an assignment could be considered as a valid option.

FC Barcelona turns 121 on November 29, 2020. Barça celebrates 121 years of its founding in a situation that it would never have imagined just a year ago. The coronavirus pandemic has prevented the Barcelona club from celebrating this anniversary in another way and sharing it with its partners and fans at the Camp Nou. The health and safety protocols that this pandemic has caused have made this anniversary even more special.

Nov 29, 2020 at 11:02 am CET

However, that has not prevented Barcelona from remembering this event through social networks and remembering their 121 years with different information and data on their profiles on social networks. One of the initiatives has been to create an image that highlights once again the fact that Barcelona is ‘more than a club’. It is the image of the 121 years in which the numbers appear representatives of all eras of the football team of the Barcelona entity.

&# 127874; 1️⃣2️⃣1️⃣ years of history, 1️⃣2️⃣1️⃣ years being #Culers &# 128153; ❤️ pic.twitter.com/cXUwToHle5

– FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona_es) November 29, 2020

For their part, most of the pre-candidates for the presidency of Barcelona have also wanted to join this event and have also remembered it through their official profiles on social networks.

&# 128281; Avui fa 121 years since Joan Gamper is going to found FC Barcelona.&# 128309;&# 128308; Ara, more than mai, tots units fem força. Visit Barça and long live our Club !! pic.twitter.com/5fE7HrX8Ft

– Candidature Xavi Vilajoana (@CandidaturaXV) November 29, 2020

“They are molts anys plens d’afanys, they are molts gols that hem cridat and s’ha demonstrated, s’ha demonstrated, that most of them will not be able to do it.” Feliços 121, @FCBarcelona_cat! &# 127874;&# 128309;&# 128308; pic.twitter.com/0U4baYrHxs

– Víctor Font: Yes to the Future (@sialfutur) November 29, 2020

Per molts anys més plens d’èxits i grans moments! # ForçaBarça # FCB121anys https://t.co/lHYxlj3x3h

– Jordi Farré &# 127895; (@JordifarreFcb) November 29, 2020

FC Barcelona turns 121 years old (1899-2020)

Messi’s ‘hour’

‘They are molts anys plens d’afanys, they are molts gols that hem cridati s’ha demonstrated, s’ha demonstrated, that no one can not do it.’&# 128309;&# 128308; Felicitats, #culers! Moltes felicitats per aquests 121 anys del nostre Club! pic.twitter.com/faFQBGbJjn

– Emili Rousaud (@EmiliRousaud) November 29, 2020

The 3-0 defeat suffered by Juventus means that Barça has reached the second round of the Champions League as second in the group. As a result, the Barça team has many possibilities to measure themselves against a first-rate team. Bayern Munich, PSG, Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea or Borussia Dortmund will be Barça’s rival in a knockout round.

12/10/2020

Act. At 11:37 CET

At SPORT we want to know what the preferences of the Blaugrana fans are for the draw, which will be held next Monday. A crossing with Bayern would be fearsome but at the same time it would open the option of revenge. With PSG, Neymar would return to Camp Nou, while with City it would be Pep who would return ‘home’. With Liverpool there is also a thirst for revenge after Anfield’s 4-0. Chelsea and Dortmund are surely the most affordable, although the current situation of Barça means that the Catalans have to face all matches with the utmost humility.

Take part in our survey now and vote for the opponent you would like for Barça in the knockout stages of the Champions League!

POLL

Barça 10.12.2020

What rival do you want for Barça in the last 16 of the Champions League?

Bayern Munich

0% 0 Votes

 

PSG

0% 0 Votes

 

Manchester City

0% 0 Votes

 

Liverpool

0% 0 Votes

 

Chelsea

0% 0 Votes

Total Page Visits: 13 - Today Page Visits: 1